Thursday, January 17, 2013

Operation Baby..Fundraisers!

Today marks one week until my first appointment with the OU reproductive center!!! I am so excited, and so nervous at the same time. I am still waiting to find out if my insurance will cover this appointment. Keeping my fingers crossed, but if not...we will get it worked out!

I am glad to say I have been feeling more like my normal self, slight anger issues aside. (ha!) Hopefully this was the last week for getting my blood drawn for my HCG. I have to keep checking it until it gets below 5.  My husband also gave an ever so sweet baby "bean" memorial tattoo today! I must say I never imagined that I would ever get a tattoo of a bean, but hey, shit happens. I love it, and love that I will always have my lost bean with me.


I don't have much exciting news, but some information on fundraisers that I have brewing. 

Starting February 1st (compliments of the amazing Lindsey Sagerty!), I will be having an online or pouch Scentsy Party! Also, Grace Adele and Velada products will be available! You can order through me, or online. If you live out of town, or state, they will be shipped directly to you. If you have never purchased Scentsy, you are definitely missing out! Smells soooo good! I will be creating an event closer to the first of the month, so if you are wanting to order anything, keep your eyes peeled for the invite.

Also, hopefully in the works will be a quatermania. I have never been to one but hear they are a blast! Chances to bid on, and win several fancy packages from different vendors. Once, I know more I will post all of the details.

Last, but not least...I know it is January, but once nicer weather greets us once again, I want to have a garage sale. So if any of you amazing people find anything you want to get rid of in your spring cleaning, I am your gal! If you want to donate your stuff, I will gladly pick it up from you so you don't even have to hassle with the hauling! You can comment on the blog, or message me on facebook if you have anything you want to get rid of.

I'm sorry this post wasn't as entertaining, but thank you to every single one of you who have read these posts, and offered any emotional support during this time. It will be a long road, but I am determined to reach my goal of August! 7 months and counting!



No comments:

Post a Comment